There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
How do you congratulate someone who is expecting a baby?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you say when someone is pregnant?
You could also highlight your wishes for a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery, and baby with messages like “Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” “May you all be happy and healthy.”
Can you congratulate a woman on her pregnancy?
You should never congratulate a woman on being pregnant unless you’re sure that she is. Those lighthearted words of observation can very quickly become an irreversible insult.
How do you congratulate a coworker when pregnant?
Messages to give to a coworker going on maternity leave
- Babies bring such joy and happiness to a family. …
- I can think of no greater joy than a new baby. …
- All the best to you for a happy and restful maternity leave. …
- Congratulations on your new arrival! …
- Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!
What do you say to a pregnant woman good luck?
Simple Wishes“So happy for you.”“Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”“Wishing you sweet times ahead…”“Can’t wait to meet baby!”“Your family is about to get even cuter.”“Blessings to baby and you.”“Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How can I tell if my friend is pregnant?
Know the first signs of pregnancy and why they occur.
The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include:
- Missed period. …
- Tender, swollen breasts. …
- Nausea with or without vomiting. …
- Increased urination. …
Who do you tell first about pregnancy?
You will most likely want to tell your direct manager first so you two can plan together how to tell others you work with. It’s completely fine to ask your manager to keep this information confidential until you’re ready to tell others.
What do you say to expectant parents?
- “You two are going to make wonderful parents!”
- “Your baby is going to be so blessed to have you.”
- “What a lucky baby, to be born into a family so full of love.”
- “Relax and go with the flow… …
- “You’ve got all the love and wisdom you need to be an amazing mom.”