What are five signs that something could be wrong during pregnancy?
DANGER SIGNS DURING PREGNANCY
- vaginal bleeding.
- severe headaches with blurred vision.
- fever and too weak to get out of bed.
- severe abdominal pain.
- fast or difficult breathing.
How do I know if something is wrong with my unborn baby?
The big late pregnancy warning signs to watch out for are:
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Vaginal leaking of amniotic fluid.
- Significant increase in vaginal discharge.
- Sudden or severe swelling in your face, hands or fingers.
- A severe headache or one that doesn’t go away.
- Pain or cramping in your lower abdomen or severe back pain.
What symptoms should I worry about during pregnancy?
Excessive swelling of feet, hands, or face. Abdominal pain, particularly on the right side. Rapid weight gain (i.e, 10 pounds in 4 days) Blurred vision; seeing light flashes or spots.
Where is the womb located left or right?
Uterus (also called the womb): The uterus is a hollow, pear-shaped organ located in a woman’s lower abdomen, between the bladder and the rectum, that sheds its lining each month during menstruation.
How can you tell if your baby is stressed in the womb?
Heart rate abnormalities that are signs of fetal distress:
- Tachycardia (an abnormally fast heart rate)
- Bradycardia (an abnormally slow heart rate)
- Variable decelerations (abrupt decreases in heart rate)
- Late decelerations (late returns to the baseline heart rate after a contraction)
How can you tell your pregnant by hand pulse?
To do so, place your index and middle fingers on the wrist of your other hand, just below your thumb. You should be able to feel a pulse. (You shouldn’t use your thumb to take the measurement because it has a pulse of its own.) Count the heartbeats for 60 seconds.
How does your tummy feel in early pregnancy?
Many women will notice that they feel uterine cramping as an early sign and symptom pregnancy. You could even feel period like cramps or even pain on one side. The most common reason for this kind of cramp is that your uterus is growing.
How early does your stomach get hard when pregnant?
During the early stages of pregnancy, around 7 or 8 weeks, the growth of the uterus and the development of the baby, turn the the belly harder.