What do you say to someone who is expecting?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you say when a friend is pregnant?
Positive Things You Can Say to a Pregnant Friend
- Instead of telling her she’s looking ‘huge’ or ‘big’ try complimenting her bump when you see her!
- Stop freaking her out about inductions and let her know her baby knows what it’s doing and will more than likely come when it’s ready.
- Give her some positive encouragement!
How do you announce pregnancy at work?
How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- Try To Keep It To Yourself For 12 Weeks. The reality is 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage. …
- Tell Your Go-To Person First. …
- Meet With The HR Expert To Get The Facts. …
- Don’t Wait To Make The News Official For Everyone Else. …
- Don’t Stress About Having Your Maternity Leave Plan All Planned Out.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Keep it simple and to the point, with an encouraging and sincere wish for the continued happiness of the parents-to-be.
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
Do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
What do you say to a pregnant woman good luck?
Simple Wishes“So happy for you.”“Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”“Wishing you sweet times ahead…”“Can’t wait to meet baby!”“Your family is about to get even cuter.”“Blessings to baby and you.”“Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
How can I tell if my friend is pregnant?
From nausea to fatigue, know what to expect. Could you be pregnant? The proof is in the pregnancy test.
The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include:
- Missed period. …
- Tender, swollen breasts. …
- Nausea with or without vomiting. …
- Increased urination. …
What do you do when your best friend is pregnant?
Be fully present and keep the focus on her. Try not to interrupt or voice your opinion to loudly. Listen to how she describes her feelings and talk about what she wants. As her friend, you can help her find the strength and courage she needs to handle this unplanned pregnancy maturely.
Can your boss tell your pregnant?
No, you are not legally required to tell your employer that you’re pregnant as soon as you know about it or at any particular point in your pregnancy. Most employees keep their condition to themselves until they are at least through the first trimester.
When do you start showing?
You’ll likely notice the first signs of a bump early in the second trimester, between weeks 12 and 16. You might start showing closer to 12 weeks if you are a person of lower weight with a smaller midsection, and closer to 16 weeks if you’re a person with more weight.
When should you tell your boss you’re pregnant?
Most women tell their employer they’re pregnant sometime around the end of their first trimester or in the early part of their second trimester. That’s partially because the risk of miscarriages is significantly reduced at that point. This timing also corresponds with when many women start to “show.”
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
What do you write inside a baby shower card?
Congratulatory Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures! …
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
What should I write to my unborn baby?
May every story you read bring your inspirations of adventure. Enjoy every moment with your new little. These are going to be the most magical and memorable moments of your life. Welcome to endless and unconditional love.