Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fat-free or low-fat dairy products, and protein foods. Choose foods and drinks with less added sugars, saturated fats, and sodium (salt). Limit refined grains and starches, which are in foods like cookies, white bread, and some snack foods.
Can I still clean while pregnant?
Unfortunately, ladies, most products are safe to use for cleaning during pregnancy. Yes, even bleach. So you don’t have to call a maid to do the household cleaning unless you want to.
How can I clean my stomach during pregnancy?
To help you cope:
- Eat small, frequent meals and snacks. Try to eat every two hours so that your stomach does not become empty.
- Choose high protein meals and snacks. …
- Take small sips of fluid often during the day. …
- Keep foods and drinks separate. …
- Keep crackers at your bedside. …
- Use ginger.
What cleaning products should I avoid while pregnant?
Chlorine, detergents, bleach, added dyes and fragrances — stuff you’ll likely find in many of your cleaning supplies — are all potential culprits. So get a pair of latex gloves and use them every time you clean to protect your hands and arms.
How can I clean my pregnancy?
Other Tips for Cleaning During Pregnancy
- Read labels carefully. …
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, which are more easily inhaled.
- Don’t mix ammonia and bleach (this combination can produce toxic fumes).
- Wear a mask and rubber gloves to keep cleaning products off your hands.
- Keep the room where you’re working well ventilated.
How can I clean my private part during pregnancy?
* Wash your intimate area twice a day with lukewarm water, but not more than twice. * To dry your vaginal area, use a soft, clean towel. Ensure the towels are 100% cotton and dry. * Avoid using harsh soaps to clean your vagina.
Does bending affect the baby when pregnant?
Physical demands (lifting, standing, bending) Heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time, or bending a lot during pregnancy could increase your chances of miscarriage, preterm birth, or injury during pregnancy.
What relieves pregnancy gas?
Home remedies for relieving gas during pregnancy
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Avoiding certain drinks.
- Keeping a food diary.
- Eating more fiber.
- Taking fiber supplements.
- Exercising regularly.
- Wearing comfortable clothing.
- Reducing stress levels.
Can I hurt the baby by pressing on my stomach?
Because baby is so tiny in the first trimester, there’s virtually no risk to them with abdominal contact or trauma. It’s not impossible to have a negative outcome, but it would be rare unless the injury was severe. The risk increases a bit in the second trimester, as your baby and stomach start growing more.
How do I know my baby is healthy in my womb?
The first way to make sure that your pregnancy is healthy is by keeping your blood pressure and blood sugar levels in check. In fact, the decision to get pregnant should be immediately followed by checking your blood pressure and the levels of sugar in your blood. You should follow up on these in all the trimesters.
Is Dawn dish soap safe during pregnancy?
Most dish soaps are perfectly harmless, and you shouldn’t have a problem using them while pregnant. A few, however, contain an antibacterial agent called triclosan, which has been found to disrupt the metabolization of estrogen, which is necessary to help the development of a fetus.
What chores should you avoid while pregnant?
5 household chores to avoid when you are expecting
- 01/6Here are some chores pregnant women should avoid. …
- 02/6Moving furniture or carrying heavy objects. …
- 03/6Standing for too long. …
- 04/6Avoid bending. …
- 05/6Climbing or balancing task. …
- 06/6Using chemical cleaning products or pesticides.
Can you use Listerine while pregnant?
Rinses that are both fluoridated and antimicrobial are not recommended because they contain high amounts of alcohol. While it’s unlikely that the alcohol in a mouthwash would reach your baby – since you spit it out rather than swallow it – experts still caution against it.
Is it bad to sleep on right side when pregnant?
There’s a lot you may worry about during your pregnancy. Your sleep position doesn’t need to be top of the list. Doctors recommend resting on your side — right or left — to give you and your baby the optimal blood flow.