How do you congratulate your parents proud?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What do you say to your parents of a new baby boy?
- “Congratulations! …
- “That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! …
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. …
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. …
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
How do you congratulate a new father?
Congratulations to the new dad. I pray and I hope that you and your baby have a healthy life filled with nothing but joy and happiness. There is not a feeling in the world that compares to holding your new baby for the first time. Congratulations to a loving first time dad.
How do you congratulate a family?
You could begin your congratulations message with . . .
- Congrats on your little miracle! Wishing your family plenty of love, health, and happiness now and throughout life.
- Wishing you and your newborn all the best—and plenty of sleep! Congrats on the safe arrival of your bundle of joy.
What do you say to parents of the graduate?
Thank you for making my graduation event a memorable one. I feel so grateful and blessed to have parents like you in my life. In addition, thank you so much for your support—both emotional and financial—over the years. I love you, Mom and Dad.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 180. …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
How do you write a congratulations letter?
How to Write a Congratulation Letter
- Write the congratulation letter as soon as possible.
- State the specific occasion.
- Express praise and approval.
- Keep your congratulation letter simple and concise.
- Be positive.
- Don’t suggest that the fortunate event should benefit the letter-writer.
Do you wish someone congratulations?
Simply, no it is not common, paticularly in relation to the more idiomatic phrase give congratulations. As Google Ngrams shows, historically, give is far more common, although it has become less popular recently. Wish has gone up in popularity over the last half-century but is still below give.
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We are happy to share the news of the arrival of a wonderful baby boy/ girl in our home. God has been extremely kind in fulfilling our wishes, and we invite you to come and bless our little bundle of joy. Our family just got complete!
What do you say to a new mom?
Postpartum Support: What to Say to a New Mom (and What Not to Say)
- “You don’t even look tired!”
- “You don’t even look like you had a baby!”
- “You’ll bounce back soon!”
- “You’ll lose the baby weight eventually!”
- “You already look so thin!”
How do you announce a baby boy blessing?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
Do you say congrats when a baby is born?
You can say ‘Congratulations’ – your friend has, after all, successfully undergone labour and childbirth! Or you could just say something like, ‘I’m so happy for you!’ You can ask for the child’s name and it should be clear whether the baby is a boy or a girl!
What do you say to your first time dad?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.
How do you congratulate a friend on a boy?
Simple and Easy Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.